At Uber, my team is working on something new, big and exciting around payments. looking for talented engineers and managers to build delightful experiences that millions of people will use.
What are reasons that could make you interested, working at Uber, in Amsterdam? Here are a few reads, mostly written by me, that might grab your attention:
- What it's like to work at Uber, in Amsterdam - my take on the experience I've had so far.
- The Amsterdam Engineering Office - an introduction to a few of the people who work here.
- How we do engineering planning at Uber in a way that is simple and transparent, across the company.
- Talks related to Uber that I've recently given. Things around payments, testing and scale.
- Distributed architecture concepts that I picked up while working here, the past few years. A lot more than I would have expected.