I work at Uber, in Amsterdam, building Uber Wallet and other, exciting things within Uber Money that we'll be unveiling later on. The press is already speculating, "Can Uber Money compete with Apple Pay?". They are probably not far off - we are hiring a large team for a reason.
Interested in learning about what it's like to work here? Here are some resources:
- Mobile engineering at Uber, in Amsterdam
What is it like to work as an iOS or Android engineer at Uber. I originally started as an Android engineer in 2016, so I have some hands-on experience to share.
- Backend, distributed systems engineering at Uber, in Amsterdam
Much of my team consists of backend engineers who build large, distributed systems. This piece summarizes insights on what it's like to work in this position.
- Engineering management at Uber, in Amsterdam
I transitioned to engineering management at Uber early 2017. Read more on what it's like to work in this role.
- Work with me at Uber, in Amsterdam!
A few nuggets on what it's like to work in this office.
- Working at Silicon Valley Companies - in Europe
There are many tech companies in Europe, but few have the Silicon-Valley tech culture and approach that Uber has. I summarized experience of few of us, working at the EU Silicon-Valley offices.
- All Uber Amsterdam engineering openings