👋 This is Gergely, author of The Pragmatic Engineer Newsletter.
You can follow me on the following sites:
- My newsletter: The Pragmatic Engineer
- On Mastodon: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On LinkedIn: Gergely Orosz
- On Twitter: @GergelyOrosz
- On YouTube: Gergely Orosz
Send me Scoop
I write a column called The Scoop. This column covers patterns, trends and - sometimes! - gossip I hear within Big Tech and high-growth startups.
I love to hear scoop you might have seen or heard. I'm especially interested in things relevant for software engineers and those working in the tech org. As a software engineer - and someone who was an engineering manager - I'm less interested in things that the mainstream media would cover and far more interested in the nitty-gritty things that impact software engineers at a company.
- On Twitter, sending a DM
- Over LinkedIn, sending a message
- Over Signal (the most secure channel) add me at +31 6 8559 2023. You can set up disappearing messages for sharing sensitive details - please set this to at 5 minutes or more if you do (I missed messages set to 30 sec before).
- Over email at scoop (at) pragmaticengineer (dot) com
- Send me stories about companies (e.g. fund raising, interesting stories) through this form. I try to cover interesting startups, and their stories, from time-to-time in The Scoop.
- Send me 'good scoop' through this form (success stories, milestones, or good things that you observed, big or small!)
I treat all messages as anonymous, meaning I won't reveal information or details that can identify you, and I protect the identity of sources (people who send messages).
Examples of Scoops
Example of scoops I write: