The Pragmatic Engineer Job board will be going live on Tuesday, 14th October. This is a job board for engineering leadership positions: engineering managers, and senior and above engineering positions.
Positions on the job board are advertised for 30 days on the board, plus:
- On The Pragmatic Engineer Newsletter - one of the most popular engineering leadership publications with over 18,000 subscribers. Featured in 4 issues.
- On this blog - with around 100,000 monthly visitors, many of them engineering leaders (stats). Featured for 30 days.
- On Twitter - I tweet about featured listings.
- Featured listing: 40% off ($600 instead of $1,000)
- Standard listing: free for 🔒 paid subscribers of The Pragmatic Engineer Newsletter
All board postings have a money-back guarantee: if you don't get any qualified candidates in 30 days, you can request a refund.